Yachting Australia Corporate Partner
WIN a trip to compete in the 2012 SB3 World Championships at Hamilton Island
Yachting Australia, with Hamilton Island and Ocean Buro have put together an exciting new competition to win a spot on the starting line of the 2012 SB3 World Championship.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED VERY SHORTLY!
You and your friends could be sailing your way to Hamilton Island by signing up for a ‘National Keelboat Scheme’ training course at an accredited Yachting Australia Training Centre. The competition is open to anyone to have completed of any three courses from the Keelboat syllabus. Courses must be completed by July 31st 2012.
The SB3 is a one-design Sports Yacht which is fast and technical by nature and attracts some of the best sailors in the world. Each boat is sailed by 3 or 4 people with a maximum crew weight of 270kgs, the racing is extremely close not to mention exciting. Hamilton Island is renowned as a world-class sailing destination and the surrounding Whitsunday waterways and island’s wide range of facilities make this the perfect location to host the 2012 SB3 World Championships.
- Return air fares from anywhere in Australia
- Resort accommodation for the duration of the competition
- Yacht Charter for the competition
- And much much more.....
How to enter
- Complete three (3) courses from The National Keelboat Scheme through an accredited Yachting Australia Training Centre
- Submit a Team Entry through the YATC where you learned to sail
- All three (3) courses must be completed by 31 July 2012
- Entries must be received by midday on 31 July 2012
- Winners will be drawn at 4pm on 31 July 2012
- Winners will be notified on 31 July 2012 and given 14 days to accept the offer
- If the winners have not accepted the offer after 14 days, Yachting Australia shall perform a re-draw
You could be the next world champion!