Yachting Australia Corporate Partner
Submissions to National Commitees
The following is an extract from Yachting Australia Policy BUS.1.2007 - National Committees
Please complete the submissions template and lodge it through your MYA in order to have an item added to the agenda of a National Committee of Yachting Australia.
Click onto the link to download: Submission Template 2007
Submissions for the 2007 National Committee Meetings in May closed on 31 March
SUBMISSIONS TO COMMITTEES
- MYAs, National Class Associations (NCA), the Board of Yachting Australia, the CEO of Yachting Australia and the Chairman of a National Committee may make submissions.
- Submissions shall be made to the CEO or his/her nominee at the Yachting Australia office and shall be delivered by hand, post, fax or e-mail.
- The President, Vice President or Executive Officer shall endorse submissions made by an MYA or NCA.
- All submissions shall state the proposal, the current position, the rules or regulations considered affected, the reasons behind the submission and the National Committee to which the submission is directed.
SUBMISSIONS TO THE ANNUAL MEETING
- Submissions for consideration at an Annual Meeting of a National Committee shall be received at the Yachting Australia office at least eight weeks prior to the date of the meeting.
- A late submission may only be considered with the approval of the President of Yachting Australia and then only if the matter it is considered to be of an urgent nature.
- Submissions will be published on the Yachting Australia website at least six weeks prior to date of the meeting at which the submission is to be considered. A notice will be sent to MYAs, relevant NCAs, National Committee Members and the Board of Yachting Australia.
|National Committees Policy|